Saturday, January 29, 2011

Contest rules reminder

Okay, guys, we're in the Final Fifteen for the 1,000th Image Contest. So here's a little brush up on the rules so no one's entry is disqualified.

 (1) There's a number in every strip between now and 1,000. When I post image 985, no more entries will be accepted.

(2) Send your guess in an email to dnrfeedback@yahoo.com. Put the time and date as to when you think I'll post that 1,000th image in the subject line, not in the body of the text. The subject line. I'll be using this addy after the contest as a means for you to send comments if you're too shy (or whatever) to post them here, but for right now, this is for the contest only.

(3) You can enter as often as you wish. If you've already guessed, and you guessed wrong, submit another entry.

(4) The three closest -- either above or below -- to the actual time the image is posted will win. In the event that two or more people come up with the same time, the first one to post it will win.

(5) The prizes are outlined in the the previous contest post, and trust me: they're good ones.

(6) To keep everything on the up and up, I cannot access this email account. It's being administrated by longtime friend Randy Riddle, who will send me the password information once the 1,000th image is posted. Until then, I cannot see it, so I have no idea if you're close or not. So dont ask. :-)

So that's it. If you have any questions, put them in the comments below, and I'll answer asap. Thanks, all of you, for being such great fans. I appreciate it more than I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment