Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An experiment

I'm putting together a collection of the single-panels as an eBook for the Kindle, which means transfering them from colour to black and white. Since the K doesnt deal well with too much grey scale, I thought it might be interesting to see how the boys look when converted to line. As it turns out, not too bad, although I can see even here that there'll be some clean up involved. Nevertheless, something to look forward to in 2012.


Now if I can just figure out the iPad's OCF system, the boys will be there in full colour. One step at a time, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good!

    Don't forget about the nook, either, Sean. I would love to have the boys on my reader.

    BTW: It can handle PDF's with no problem, and of course, Epub.

    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course... iPads can read Kindle books! :)

    ReplyDelete