Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A new project for the coming year

In addition to the work on "Doc and Raider" (and to everyone who has commented on the post below, many thanks -- youve given much to think about, and I appreciate it), this year will see -- on a separate site -- THE BROTHERS VOLTAIRE, another somewhat wide-ranging comic stip... but with a sci fi bent.

The Brothers are essentially the Dukes of Hazard in Space. Wandering the cosmos in their souped-up vehicle, the aptly-named "Get the Hell Outa the Way", they're intergalactic slackers who'd be content to live at home in their parents' basement... if they had any clue where home was in the first place.

Based on characters developed for a screenplay I wrote in 2007, it should be an interesting ride, and I look forward to sharing it with you. And once this puppy gets off the ground (so to speak), I encourage you to let folks know about it, just as you have with this one — and again, many thanks for that, folks. The responses have raised my spirits enormously, and I cannot thank you enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment