Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mik and Kai Get Hitched 1!























The cartoon appears in a few other places than this, but this particular storyline will be seen only on the blog.

Back in the day, one of my favourite sequences was when Doc and Raider got married, from the awkward proposal to the last-minute cold feet to the happily-ever-after we knew they were gonna get. As with the bashing story, I wanted to revisit it, but given the nature of their relationship now, that'd be a bit awkward, if not straight up silly.

So I'm gonna go through it again with Mik and Kai, their best friends. Not only will it give me a chance to give the whole sequence a second look, but it'll allow these two to come into their own in the DnR universe. It's going to run concurrently with whatever panels and stories I have for my main twosome, but I'll keep the labelling clear enough that you can find it. And I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment